TerraPower, LLC’s website does not automatically collect personally identifiable information. We do track certain information about the visits to our website. We compile traffic-based statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages. These are an aggregated statistical report which is used internally to better understand our website traffic. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
TerraPower, LLC does collect and track user-submitted information, such as through our contact forms and employment application forms. TerraPower, LLC does not use this information other than for the intended purpose of contacting the user submitting the personally identifiable information.
Our website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics help us analyze how users interact with and use the Services, compile reports on the Services’ activity, and provide other services related to our Services’ activity and usage. To learn more about Google’s partner services and to learn how to opt out of tracking of analytics by Google, click here.
TerraPower, LLC undertakes no obligation to users for third party links or verification services, which will be governed by their own respective privacy policies and terms.
TerraPower, LLC does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or by statute. E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If you are worried because your communication is very sensitive, you can send it by postal mail instead.
Links to Other Sites
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
If you believe that any material published on this website or otherwise by TerraPower, LLC has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may file a Notice of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below in accordance with the DMCA.
- Designated Agent: TerraPower, LLC c/o: Jeremy Sanders
- Address of Designated Agent: 330 120th Ave. NE, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (425) 691-3462
- E-mail Address of Designated Agent: jsanders at terrapower dot com
To be effective, the Notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TerraPower, LLC may provide any Notices and other information related to such Notices that it receives to third parties, including the alleged infringer.